FIFA 16 News

FIFA 16 News and Guides

Entries from 2015-09-15 to 1 day

To be a coins seller in FIFA 16

Coin sellers/buyers inflated the price for the top 1% of cards but made the other 99% way cheaper. Think of the millions of extra packs that got opened releasing more players into the market that would not have been opened if they couldn't…